I’ve spent almost all of this weekend on YTTTV maintenance as she’s had none in such a long time.
• Batteries charged/sorted.
• Engine started (that was a game).
• Vehicle shunted – brakes not stuck and still work!
• Tyres pumped up t0 90 psi.
• Wash and brush up – not just a quick whizz, a proper clean including gutters (a very wet job . . .).
• Pressure washed steps.
• Tidied inside.
Looking good again instead of moss encrusted bits and bunged up gutters.
I’ve been meaning to do all of this for a very long time!