We have added some new articles recently:
- Jeffrey and Paul have followed up their BVWS article Carry On Trucking with a new one looking at Vivat in particular: Long Live Vivat!
- Trevor Brown has kindly sent us some more articles from CQ-DATV:
- The Lightweight Revolution looks at the rise of Electronic News Gathering.
- Five go to Amsterdam recalls an earlier life when we took a RCA TR70-B VTR and a Marconi Mk VII camera to IBC in Amsterdam – we billed it as “the world’s largest camcorder”!
- Dan Cranefield continues his reminiscences with Early Location Drama in Colour, which dovetails with Richard’s Roving Eye article as it also discusses the conversion of Roving Eye 5 into the LMCR.
By Trevor Brown: www.cq-datv.mobi
Something a little different, but still with a link to older equipment and preservation, Trevor Brown reports on his project to interface a Grass Valley GVG-100 control surface to the vMix software. This is just a synopsis of something he has been working on for nearly 2 years, the full reports and investigations can be found in the free electronic issues of CQ-DATV which are available from the link above, the articles start in issue 68 – February 2019.
Continue reading “Interfacing a Grass Valley control surface”