Some new articles and news items have been added.
Recent articles include:
- Project Vivat – Power System considerations by Richard. This looks at the problem of connecting an installation of period equipment to modern electrical supplies.
- Following on from Phil’s article about Thames Television’s OB fleet, he has now written about London Weekend Television’s Pioneering Technology including World of Sport and The Big Match.
- Paul looks at The A to B of Early Video Mixer Technology. The classic A/B arrangement of picture source selectors and fader (T Bar) came from somewhere, but when, and how?
In other news:
- Robin Stonestreet compiled a list of BBC CMCRs.
- Martin spotted a pair of PYE industrial CCTV units on eBay.
- Sound mixer for Project Vivat – eBay has unearthed a Marconi Control Console BD579A!
- ABC / Thames on the move details what is hopefully the beginning of restoration work on ABC Unit 5 / Thames Unit 2 GNF951E.
- Alain Dufour’s forum “La Grand Aventure Des Petites Citroën” has lots of photographs and information about Scale Models of Citroën vehicles including Roving Eyes. The link to his site is on the updated Scale Models page.